Search engines lead between 60% and 75% of all visitors to the site. These visitors are very interested in the services being offered and have been carefully profiled.
A search-engine marketing initiative involves several separate phases, which are generally managed by different companies:
- e-business consulting: definition of the strategic objectives and site analysis
- content optimisation: drafting of new content to enhance the indexing of the site in the search engines
- positioning in the search engines: development of customised content and pages to boost visibility in the leading search engines
- keyword advertising: purchase of text-based adverts that appear when the user conducting the search uses the agreed keywords
- search analytics: monitoring of the effectiveness of the keywords, the conversions generated and the ROI of the ADV campaign.
As a provider of Web Analytics, ImetriX deals with the search analytics phase and supplies clients and agencies with a professional, third-party, independent system that makes it possible to measure and optimise the results of search-engine marketing initiatives.